It’s Thanksgiving week for those of us in the states. Like most people, I’ll be eating way more than I should and feeling grateful for friends, family, and and home-made desserts. All of this is to say that I won’t be publishing my usual fare this week.
Instead, I’m sharing a free printable that I featured last year in this blog post. I’ve updated it with different colors and fonts, and I think it looks even better. It’s my way of saying thanks for following my blog, supporting my work, and being all-around amazing music educators!
|Click here to download|
- Frame it in an old picture frame or grab a cheap frame from the dollar store.
- Print on photo paper and clip it to a clipboard. Then hang the clipboard on the wall.
- Clip it onto an existing banner using a holiday-themed laundry clip.
- Replace an existing piece of wall art and decorate for the holidays by swapping the original canvas with the free printable.
- Do a wood transfer using this tutorial: Wood Transfer Tutorial in 5 Simple Steps.